For the Fall season,the coaches will have more input into the rosters. Most of the existing coaches
know what players they would like on their team, so in order to make the rostering more efficient, you
will be providing NJJBA with a list of players. All teams will need at least 9 players to be considered a
team for the fall.
If you have not previously coached for NJJBA and would like to coach a team in the Fall season,
please contact the Coaches Director at
and the Fall Ball coordinator at
. New coaches may have to be subject to a background check and approval by the
Full teams from other leagues may possibly join the NJJBA Fall Ball Season. Please contact the fall ball
coordinator for further details. NJJBA will need to know the age group and level of play. You must have
a minimum of 9 players already designated to your team. There may be some available players to add
to your roster, but only after the NJJBA teams have been assembled.
If you have coached previously at NJJBA and are wanting to coach your team in the Fall season, or
if you will be having an assistant coach:
1. You need to contact the Registrar and Fall Ball Coordinator to state that you are going to coach
and what age you will be coaching starting July 2.
2. You will need to provide a list of players that will be playing in the fall to the Registrar and Fall
Ball Director by July 25.
3. Final rosters will be issued on August 13.
5. Fall Ball Schedules finalized week of August 13th.
6. Games will start on August 20th.
Please direct any questions to Jenn, or 303-422-7406 or Kyle
As part of the NJJBA board of directors, thank you for participating the Fall 2016 season.